- Only NJAO members can take advantage of the exciting new Legal Program, offered by one of New Jersey’s premier law firms, Brach Eichler. Free legal consultation . . . free notice of privacy practices . . . free business associate agreement . . . and discounted HIPAA Privacy and Security Manual. Click here for more information on this brand new member benefit!
- Only NJAO members receive FREE and timely coding and reimbursement assistance – by the best expert in the Northeast – Jim McNally – who is accessible to you and your staff via email, phone or fax. Ask him your toughest coding and billing questions!
- Secure nationally recognized CME education for you and train your ophthalmic techs and administrators . . . discounted for NJAO members. Mark your calendar for the next NJAO Annual Meeting – September 28, 2018.
SAVE MORE MONEY.
- NJAO is front and center in the Statehouse, and with the State’s health policy decisionmakers. Join the leaders at PAC fundraisers, or committee meetings, or consider submitting your name for the Board of Directors. Fresh energetic expertise is always welcome!
GET MORE INVOLVED.
- NJAO members receive a monthly electronic newsletter, Blink, chock full of timely information on the practice of ophthalmology.
- Check out www.njao.org for coding updates and reports on hot issues.
STAY MORE INFORMED.
If you are a practicing ophthalmologist in New Jersey, you owe it to yourself and your practice to become an engaged member in the New Jersey Academy of Ophthalmology . . . one of the fastest growing and strongest state societies in the country.